Code of Conduct:
1. We consider all athletes as equals.
2. The rules of the game are to be regarded at all times, the spirit of which no one should try to evade or break.
3. The referee has complete authority over the game and decisions of game officials are final.
4. We do not utter abusive language, irritating remarks – no swearing or making obscene gestures.
5. Youth soccer is just a game. It should be for the enjoyment of the players, coaches and parents.
6. Teaching the kids how to play soccer is more important than winning or losing. Who you are as a person does not depend on your win/loss record.
7. We strive to win with humility and lose with dignity. To win is desirable, but to win at any cost defeats the purpose of the league. Be a good sport.
8. Adults should set a good example for the children.
9. A 2 meter (approximately 6 feet) allowance on the side lines must be maintained for the linesman/assistant referees.
10. The coach is responsible for the conduct of his players, parents and team supporters. He should make them aware that a game could be forfeited due to unacceptable behavior.
11.No Smoking, No alcoholic beverages, No drugs and no fighting allowed on the field or sidelines by anyone associated with Sun County Soccer League, i.e., players, coaches, trainers, managers, parents, spectators, officials, referees, and linesman.