STONEY POINT SOCCER CLUB "PLAYER SPONSORSHIP FUNDING"
Stoney Point Soccer Club recognizes the importance of all residents having an equal opportunity to access soccer programs and enjoy the many benefits that participation brings. To help make this possible, the Stoney Point Soccer Club along with the generosity of our sponsors will provide financial assistance to qualified applicants for our soccer programs. This funding is only for player registration fees.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any Lakeshore or surrounding area resident looking to participate in Stoney Point Soccer, who feels that his/her financial situation might prohibit their participation or that of a family member, may apply for assistance if qualified. To apply, complete one application per family or household and submit by mail or at registration. All information is confidential.
* All applicants that are approved will receive a percentage of their player fee(s) for the season up to a maximum of 100%.
* Multiple applicants per household may apply under the age of 18.
* Your application is only valid for this current season. You must re-apply each year.
* Applicant may be required to provide supporting documents of income with application.
* All applicant’s registration fee(s) will be deferred until Stoney Point Soccer Club determines the total number of qualified applicants and available sponsorship funding. Once reviewed, the funding percentages will be determined.
Example: If 50% is funded, the applicant is required to pay $25 of the remaining fee.
* All remaining registration fees owed are due no later than March 18th.
* Applicants will be notified of their Player Sponsorship Funding percentage for the current season, by phone or email.
Stoney Point Soccer Club “Player Sponsorship Funding” uses Statistics Canada Low Income Cut-off guidelines as a tool to determine which families are eligible for funding. Exceptions may occur for unique circumstances, but in most cases applications will not be considered if your household gross income is higher than shown in the chart below.
2014 Low Income Cut-off Guidelines
Family Size Maximum Household Gross Income
QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact us via email with any questions or for more information. All inquiries are confidential.
TOWN OF LAKESHORE - AVAILABLE FUNDING
Recreational Subsidy Funding is also available through the Town of Lakeshore and is required before registration.
Call 519-727-0470 for information on qualification.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any Lakeshore resident looking to participate in Stoney Point Soccer, who feels that his/her financial situation might prohibit their participation or that of a family member, may apply for assistance if qualified.
Funding possibilites through:
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
This program is a nationally registered charity dedicated to removing financial barriers so kids across Canada have the opportunity to get off the sidelines and into the game or program. Whether it’s the chance to try a sport for the very first time or to continue with a favourite physical activity, Jumpstart makes it possible for all kids to participate. We see it as equipping kids for life because quality physical activity in kids does more than improve health and well-being. It helps build confidence, leadership, productivity and creativity. Contact Recreation Services for more information.
Pathway to Potential (P2P)
Families who qualify for the P2P may be eligible for reduced fees for children’s programs (17yrs and under). Contact Recreation Services for more information.